Monday, June 11, 2007

It's not TV, Its HBO

The ending will be thought about for awhile...my take is he was shot dead. We saw through his eyes his daughter walk into the room and black. Its death yeah I get it...watch the first episodes of the second half when Tony and Bobby are at the lake house...they are talking about being shot. Tony, I believe, says it just happens...no sound...its just nothing. When Tony, who constantly is watching the dinner door waiting for each family member to arrive, finally sees Meadow walk through the door (we literally are seeing through of 1st person p.o.v.) the screen goes black. No sound...no crazy image...its just nothing. Tony is dead. And for what? SIX YEARS!!!! I waited six years for this...sure later on I'll look back and go damn that was pretty fucking good...hell I think so now, but fuck I'm American and I need that instant satisfaction! Then again thats what you get for following a t.v. show for this long.


P.s.- I know this has nothing to do with music, but fuck you

No comments: