Thursday, July 19, 2007

Klaxon Klaxoff

While engaged in a philosophical discussion about the nature of science, armed with a pipet in my left hand and an eager desire to run, I stay in the lab for the paycheck, like the guy on the right stuck in the giant cube of death. But then I could be like this guy from the Klaxons...



The Klaxons - Magick

Its really too bad the Klaxons aren't coming anywhere near North American in the near future. That being said, please write, call, or email them so they will. And I don't know what Golden Skans are, but I want one.

The Klaxons - Magick (Simian Mobile Disco Mix)
The Klaxons - Golden Skans (Sebastian Version 1.2.0 Mix)
The Klaxons - Golden Skans

For more varied escape routes from the cube, check out Ward for some more varied musical accompaniment to your life at WRMC.

No comments: